Used 2008 Land Rover LR2 Consumer Reviews

Used LR2 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...25

Pros
Cons

i'm smitten!

sherry heverly, 06/30/2009
SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought my lr2 last week and love it! it is my 2nd LR. it looks great, handles great, and i feel very safe in it. i'm sure there will be some quirks.................it is a landrover, but the dealership is wonderful and really takes care of the cars and their customers. i'm smitten!

62000 mile report

mks, 12/08/2009
SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Still love it. All I have done is change the oil and tires. Average 21 mpg, comfortable and fun to drive. Best vehicle I have ever owned. Would buy another in a minute. Runs great, lots of great features and everthing is wo easy to use.

Totally disappointed

Totally disappointed, 04/06/2010
HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I loved the looks of the SUV. But the maintenance is terrible. New brakes and Rotors at 22,000? Never before in a vehicle Have I had this happen and then New tires needed at 28,000. I was Told that I got the average life out of brakes and Max out of Tires. I had problems with air noise and with the front end steering from day one. I have traded car for BMW that has showed me a Rover is not the way to GO. Very disappointed in the up-keep of this SUV. Glad to no longer be an owner of this SUV.

Awesome Luxury SUV for the Money

Mark Bulleri, 07/28/2007
SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

We love our LR2. We tested the MDX and Nissan Murano and as soon as we got into the LR2 and started it up, we were hooked. Our eyes said it all and our salesman knew he hooked us. There are 2 improvements that I would have wanted, more horsepower for changing lanes on the highway and the bluetooth doesn't work with my blackberry. But all in all, I would highly recommend the LR2 it is fun to drive and is super stylish.

Dont Buy!!

caroline shek, 08/19/2008
SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second LR2--the first one (brand new) needed a transmission overhaul after 2 weeks. They gave me another one that has overheated twice. Just this past weekend, it overheated while I was driving and smoke began coming out of the hood. Stay away from this car! Its unsafe and unpredictable.

12345...25