Used 2008 Land Rover LR2 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used LR2 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Excellent purchase

steve, 05/16/2008
SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I felt I got A LOT for the price. I was very impressed by how it drove but the style of the vehicle is very impressive !!! I get stopped a lot by people telling me how sharp my car looks. I see a lot of LR2's around beautiful Santa Barbara. Kids love their own sunroof for the backseat !

Adaptive Lighting

Trooper, 05/17/2008
HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Adaptive lighting failed whilst driving at night on the day I collected my new car. Dealership "upgraded" the software however, this did not rectify the problem. After several emails to Land Rover UK, the diagnosis is that one of the motors needs replacing as the light is not swiveling as far as it should. Identical issue as 'misswho'. Will advise once motor replaced if this solves the problem. I currently (touch wood) have no issues with starting the engine!

Really good when it’s good (most of the time)

Richard Johnson, 03/05/2019
HSE 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Drive train has been really solid. At 145,000 now. If you need to have work done bend over and have a pro do it. Got burned by letting a rookie try to fix the A/C. Cost close to $4000 and still doesn’t work. Luckily it’s goid in the snow, fairly comfortable and runs and runs.