2021 Kia Telluride Consumer Reviews

$31,990

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great Family SUV!!!

Jmac33, 09/03/2020
S 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

Great family SUV with 3rd row seating. Plenty of cargo room for family trips to the beach! The space of a minivan with the style and handling of a European SUV such as Range Rover.

NICE BUT NOT WORTH UPCHARGE!

SPKC, 09/12/2020
EX 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

I was actually very pleasantly surprised with the 2021 Kia Telluride! The reason for the low rating is because several dealerships I talked to are charging $5000-10,000 over MSRP for the 2021 Kia Telluride. I have bought many vehicles and never even paid MSRP for one. I sure would not pay over MSRP for a Kia! I did really like the nice smooth ride and the roominess of the Telluride. I wish it had a HOTSPOT! Crazy to me that it doesn’t! Really a shame that most of the dealerships I talked to are taking advantage of people during this pandemic and clearly over charging for a nice vehicle.

Best suv I ever owned

Andrew D , 08/20/2020
SX 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

Go all out get all the bells and whistles it’s worth it !

Great SUV

T-Ride , 09/06/2020
EX 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

Excellent

Gorgeous Vehicle

Justin, 09/10/2020
SX 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 8A)

Kia hit a grand slam with the Telluride. The Telluride is certainly capable, and has so much thought put into its features and conveniences. I opted for the SX with Premium package. I would highly recommend it. The tech is outstanding. The design elements both inside and outside are thoughtful and well executed. So happy with this car and all that it delivers. Well done Kia!