Skip to Filters
Save up to $250 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Charging Station Offer$250Restrictions: Funding approval by The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU), residents can take advantage of the Charge Up New Jersey In-Home EV Charger Incentive of $250 towards the purchase and installation of an eligible networked Level 2 charger.
- Charging station must be new and installed at the applicant's New Jersey residence.
- Charger model must be Energy Star Certified and on the pre-approved eligibility list.
- Must be a resident of the State of New Jersey.
- Valid NJ EV registration showing a residential address in New Jersey.
- Only one charger incentive is available per vehicle registration (tracked by VIN).
More about the Kia Sportage Plug-In Hybrid
How much does it cost to lease a Kia Sportage Plug-In Hybrid in Paterson, NJ?
- A Kia Sportage Plug-In Hybrid lease in Paterson, NJ starts at about $576 and runs up to $679. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Kia Sportage Plug-In Hybrid 2023 in Paterson, NJ?
- It costs between $576 and $679 to lease a Kia Sportage Plug-In Hybrid 2023 in Paterson, NJ. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.