Used 2006 INFINITI G35 Consumer Reviews

Used G35 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...39

Pros
Cons

Fantastic and Reliable Car!

Jack, 04/26/2017
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car has one of the highest rated engines worldwide and had been totally reliable for me, over the past 7 years.

Be Very Very Careful

infinitelyunhappy, 10/08/2006

Had the car two weeks and the transmission had to be replaced. Dealer GM treated me as if I was an idiot. No feedback from Infiniti after complaint. Now has developed rattles and tranny is still noisy and whines on decel. Stay away from this car. Infiniti/Nissan obviously does not care at all about Customer Satisfaction.

Paint issues

Dale Bilthouse, 11/22/2006

As soon as I started driving this car I noticed chip marks on the front end. As I continued to drive there were more chip marks. The car is red with a white primer so the chips are very noticeable. I contacted the dealer who stated that because the nose of the car is very low to the ground it will pick up lots of road debris. I have owned many cars previous to this one and have never experienced this much damage is such a short period of time. With less than 10K on the car there are over 26 chips on the front end-some very noticeable. It's almost like the paint flecks off.

And it fits child seats in the back!

wompem, 09/21/2009

Had a 2000 Eclipse but needed room for child seats. Wife required 4 doors and auto, I said 250+ hp and RWD. Previous owner had put Stillen sway bars and a NISMO intake on it. I liked the stiffer handling than the other stock suspension ones I'd test driven. Nav is a little odd to use. I got 27 mpg on an all hwy trip once (normally more like 25). Get 22-23 mpg with my normal commute (25/75 city/hwy). I did notice my wife gets about 3-4 mpg lower, so it is definitely driving style dependent. Love the power and the ride! My friends love the comfy reclining rear seats and fight to ride in the back on the way to lunch! One friend is now looking at buying one for himself.

Pitfalls

JK, 11/19/2009

By the time I hit 50,000 The main computer, Blue Tooth, and CD player had to be replaced. At 67,000 the passenger side airbag and seatbelt sensor had to be replaced. That repair didn't solve the problem so the seat had to be replaced. The seat was a $4,000 seat. The dealer did replace the seat free of charge because of my service history. I switched from a Volvo to the Infiniti hoping it would be more reliable but that has not been the case. The car is comfortable and drives well but I would not purchase another one. My dealer has been great.

12345...39