Used 2006 INFINITI G35 Consumer Reviews

Used G35 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...39

Pros
Cons

2006 G35x, fun to drive

rvanderaa, 09/02/2012

I bought my G35x with 68K miles on it in May of 2011. It is a fun car to drive and is extremely stable in rain and snow. My wife drove it on her vacation and hit a lot of rain. When she got back she did not want to give the car back to me. I had to have a tie rod replaced ($165) and scheduled maintenance required that fluid for the transmission, transfer case, and both differentials be replaced along with a radiator flush which cost me $650. Also the Bose CD changer died and I had to replace it with an aftermarket system ($400 which I installed myself). The aftermarket Pioneer actually sounds better. I will need to replace the Dunlop tires after 30K miles partially due to the AWD.

safe/fun/fast car

Brian, 12/05/2008

Bought used. Looked at everything. Kept coming back to the G35. Very quick and comfortable. A deer landed on the front end of the car going 60-65 mph with my wife and 2 young daughters in the car. Car sustained $8,000 of damage and we were all safe. The car was solid on impact. I hope it comes back as good as it was before the accident.

No Step Down from E36 M3

anfesa, 11/29/2005

I spent quite some time searching for the right substitute to my M3. I was hooked up on the amazing torque and handling. I finally test drove the G35 Coupe and didn't think it twice. I could have added the sport package, but the premium and performance tire package have been more than satisfying. Very well shoed with Michelins on 18" wheels. Bluetooth is very convenient. Bose sound is Ok. The stiffer sport suspension could have matched better the M3's cornering, but the whole experience makes me easily forget. The exhaust note is sweet, the handling is perfect, and the acceleration makes me forget the M tradition. After 4 bimmers and an A4, I now realize I put my money in the wrong hands.

It's all about the Fun

KentuckyDriver, 01/15/2009

I bought my G35 coupe in July. It has the 19" wheels, sports package, bluetooth, Bose, black leather with aluminum trim interior, and silver exterior. The day I drove into work it got noticed among all the BMWs, Lexus and Mercedes. G35s are unique and sleek looking cars, clearly standouts. After six months of driving in summer, fall and winter weather my rating is AWESOME! Smooth and quick acceleration, throaty exhaust, tight handling. I look for opportunities to drive this on curvy backroads and passing cars just for the thrill. Who the heck buys a sports car for gas mileage? Windows down, sun-roof back and Bose blaring is the life. One annoyance-seat belt keeps coming out of guid

For Driving Enthusiast

Jake, 05/11/2009

2006 A/T coupe. Purchased in 4/09 for $23K with 27K miles. Since it's important to know what kind of person is writing the review: 24 years old, no kids, fresh out of college, girlfriend and no house payments. Also have a 95 Acura Integra 2dr. This car is perfect for anyone looking for an amazing sports car that is a great everyday driving vehicle. This thing handles and performs so well that I was able to keep up with two friends on sport bikes on a twisty back road. I researched cars for months trying to find something that was what I wanted for a reasonable price. I looked in to the Audi, BMW 3 and Lexus IS 250. This car for the price won hands down.

12345...39