Used 2006 INFINITI G35 Consumer Reviews

Used G35 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...39

Pros
Cons

Read before you buy saftey problem

M COLE, 09/29/2006

I love the car BUT< while driving in the rain at 55 mph, the rear end started to spin out of control. I was on the highway in the left lane, the rear end lost control and spun out hitting the rear then the front, could have killed me and my wife. when We came to a stop, the stability control on the dash,by itself went to OFF, called Infiniti they told me not to drive it they would come see it, two months later after no visit, they met me at dealer, they drove it and said they could not get it to do it again. denied responsibilty. Read consumers report they made a good call. Please be careful infiniti won't help you

Amazing, although im 16yrs old

pamick55, 02/23/2012

This car is the best. I love it, The handling its responsive and will allow you to take sharp curves fast and will boost your courage while driving fast! Good value and is never had any problems.

AIR BAG ISSUES-EXPENSIVE to REPAIR

alexa321, 06/18/2015
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2006 Infiniti G35 that has 53k miles on it. All services have been performed though not through the dealer. My supplemental airbag light came on at just under 53k miles.The dealership quoted $2700.00 to repair. I almost fainted! Come to find out that ONLY the dealership can fix this as they do not sell the parts. RIP OFF! The car has never been in an accident and air bag has never deployed. Shame on Infiniti!

Fun to Drive - Beautiful to Behold

Reg, 09/24/2010

I bought my Pearl White G35 Sedan with less than 50,000 miles and it has rewarded me with hours of fun and everyone looks with admiration at it when I drive. I love its 298 hp and smooth shifting manual 6. My second car is a reconditioned, manual 5 speed, 2.8, drop top BMW Z3.

Lots of car for the money

borist, 07/29/2011

If you want economy, get a Prius. This car was designed to get from A to B fast. It's not great for very long trips (the seats are a bit stiff), but to get to work or some party - great! For the money you pay, you get a lot more than 3-series BMW or C-class MB have to offer. This car looks amazing, drives like a rocket, premium package gives you GPS, dual climate control and pretty beefy BOSE audio system. The interior build quality exceeds what C-class has to offer by a mile. Overall - great car. Worth every $ paid for it.

12345...39