Used 2003 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used XG350 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Very pleased

Garrison, 03/06/2003

After test driving a number of 2003 models we decided to try the Hyundai XG300L with some reluctance. We were pleasantly surprised finding the car superior to all cars we had tried. The mechanical operation has been flawless and the many convenient features show great care in design and manufacturing. Just simply a great car.

Fun to Drive

John Rivkees, 01/16/2003

I travel around 2000 miles per month. The XG350L is comfortable and a well handling car on the open road or the highway. This car gets lots of attention from owners of the name brand mid-size car.

XG350

F O'Neill, 05/27/2003

This is an unexpected surprise! Clearly the best value in its class. I love it!

THE BEST CAR TO CHOOSE!!!!!!

Mariah, 06/02/2003

The car is so awsome!!!It runs so smooth and i enjoy it so much. My last car was an oldsmoble, so having this $50,000 for 25,000 was such a great deal!!! i would totally reccomed a XG350 to anybody who wants an expensive car for a cheap price.

Fantastic

Geoff, 03/26/2003

I have owned VWs, Dodges, and Saturns and my family has owned everything under the Sun (its a large family). This is the best luxury car I have ever driven. Easily equal to the Toyota Avalon and Chrysler LHS and $10K less than those cars. Very comfortable and the best warranty in the business. I will buy Hyundais for a while now.