Used 2008 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

Used Yukon for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Great ride

Tim, 12/29/2016
SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought with 155000 miles from good first owner.great smooth ride , put 10000 more miles already. Very comfortable, lots of features, everything works. Remote start,seat warmers, Bose speakers. Plenty of room for 6 people. Would recommend this car to anyone

Best SUV ever!

Dave in Florida, 06/29/2019
Denali 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned mine for over three years and I love it. I owned a Tahoe and it always had problems, then I moved up to the Yukon and WOW what a difference. The Yukon is solid as a rock, tons of power in that 6.2 V8 and I've towed my boat 28' Cruiser on my thri-axel trailer with no problems and that's over 9,500 pounds.

Overall a Great Vehicle

AnnePl, 12/07/2019
SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My Yukon has nearly 190k miles on it, and only has a few minor issues. The brake pedal is out of adjustment, which interferes with the cruise kicking on. I’ve had to re-dye the leather on the steering wheel, and the back-up assist isn’t working, due to a faulty sensor. Other than that, the vehicle has not been in the shop since I bought it in 2016. I’ve put 60k miles on it since I bought it. For the age & mileage, I am very happy with this vehicle.

SUV love hate relationship

TC, 02/15/2020
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I love my 2008 Denali but it does have some reliability issues. I have owned it for 6 years and have had to have the rear differential re built once and the transmission twice. The door handles have been replaced twice and now I have a broken one again. They are poorly designed cheesy plastic. Great truck to drive but more issues keep popping up. My truck has 119,000 miles on it now and I will be shopping for a replacement soon. Not sure I will replace it with another Denali because of all of the issues.

Great used vehicle

Jeff, 04/01/2020
SLE 4dr SUV 4WD w/3SA (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in my 2006 Sequoia on this 2008 Yukon SLT because the Sequoia was junk, which was surprising for a Toyota. the Yukon is a far superior vehicle with more power and less road noise and wind noise. Its extremely comfortable and is loaded with features that I love. I will always have a GMC from now on. Gas mileage is around 14 to 15 but my Sequoia was only around 11 so no big deal.

12345...7