Used 2008 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

Used Yukon for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Awesome Vehicle

CW, 08/26/2008

This is a very nice vehicle, my wife loves the smooth ride. I enjoy knowing my family is safe with the AWD stabletrac system. Avg 14 MPG, but I knew that prior to purchasing (a small price to pay for safety and luxury).

Love this Denali

Saul Boyd, 01/18/2009

I have driven and owned many automobiles. The Denali is a pleasure to drive. I traded my TrailBlazer in for the new Denali and the gas is not any worse than my TrailBlazer. It was a nice auto. I looked at every auto maker Toyota, Lexus, and others from outside the country only to find not one could pull me away from GMC.

Great SUV

quikag, 01/24/2009

I love driving my '08 Yukon Denali. The power is good, the comfort is awesome and it's just a nice SUV to drive. With the deals out there on these trucks, it's definitely worth checking out. I got $16k off sticker on a loaded '08 towards the end of the model year.

Great Surburban

d, 04/24/2009

Yes I said Surburban, because after 25 Chevrolets I traded up to a GMC- I liked the Styling better, This is a quantum leap in vehicle quality, styling and interor design. It's quiet, comfortable and roomy. The 5.3 with multi displacement is smmoth- can't even tell when its in 4 cyl mode. Remote start is a hit and the tri zone AC is a winner- everyone gets their temp selection

2008 Denali AWD

lgb, 10/31/2009

We first test drove the yukon SLT to replace our 2005 Denali. We never used the rear DVD player or Navigation in our 2005 so we thought we would down grade to the regular Yukon. NOT! Had to go back to the Denali series because the regular yukon didnt compare to the comfort we were used too. So we purchased a 2008 Denali.

12345...7