Used 2008 GMC Envoy Consumer Reviews

Used Envoy for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Good Vehicle hate to see it go

dnt, 10/25/2010
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The SUV has been great, it has got us through many long road trips. Monthly payment was getting to much so had to downsize to a small car again, but looking forward to being back in a FORD Focus again. Anyone who has mentioned the seats don't fold down flat, WELL THEY DO. We didn't think so at first either until my husband went out one day and figured it out, reading the manual really helped too.

Nice Ride

Mrs. T, 04/28/2008
SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I know I am not the norm, I had my previous car for 12 years. Yes, 12 years. I only had 106,000 and cried like a baby when I sold it to a friend of mine. I have looked at the Envoy since 2004 and decided this was the year to buy it. (Also the last year they are making them) I love my Silver Mist color, have had many a compliment when out driving. I have a sunroof and the nice stereo. I just put 1000 miles on it this weekend. I am kinda disapointed in the gas mileage but I guess it is to be expected with an SUV. I love the staightline 6 I have, it has a lot of get-up-and-go. So in short, love it!!!

Love the Denali but not the Mileage

vallywally, 11/09/2009
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Hwy mpg is OK but city mpg is very poor. The seat belt cuts into my neck and needs to be repositioned. Denali exterior is an eye turner but the plastic "woodgrain" console looks cheap and tacky. Seats are comfortable but would prefer a softer leather. When I'm stopped for a light, after 10+ seconds there's a thud-like jolt & sound from under the car. Dealer has no idea what is causing this but has heard others complain about it.

why don't they build this anymore?

russ weaver, 04/25/2016
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is a mid size suv on a solid full frame. Handles rough terrain and freeway speeds equally well. I'd buy a new one if I could.

NIce vehicle for the price

mph33, 06/11/2008
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the second Envoy we bought. My wife is the primary driver. The last one we had was the 4 wheel drive SLT. Very pleased with the pricing and is an excellent family SUV. The 8 cylinder gives it more power and does not really effect the gas mileage. Much better than the 6 cylinder in our last one.

12345...6