Used 2003 Ford Excursion Consumer Reviews

Used Excursion for Sale
Select your model:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

The Biggest and Baddest

Excursion Lover, 01/03/2003

For all those that think the X is a waste of metal, What else can you haul 8 people in comfort and pull a 33ft 9000lbs trailer and have fun doing it, a Honda? I don't think so. So to all you X haters, I say bring it on!!!!!

I love my X

esther, 02/08/2003

I used to drive a Chrysler mini van and moved up for more space. Diesel is the only way to go with this X. I get better gas mileage with my X than I did with my van. 23 on highways. 19- 20 city. I love all the room and cargo space.

6.0 Powerstroke Excursion

Higgins, 02/16/2003

This Excursion with the new 6.0 Powerstroke is absolutely the most powerful vehicle I have ever owned. At the same time I am getting a combined mileage of about 17.5 Mpg. If you want to haul the family in a "big un" this is the vehicle. We love it.

Best Vehicle I Ever Owned

igmu, 07/30/2003

I have the 6.0L. Eddie Bower. I get 22MPG hwy unloaded. This truck can use biodiesel which puts out almost no pollution and saves on foreign oil imports. It make no sense to discontinue this vehicle when it is more enviromentally friendly then a Honda.

Love our X!

New Jersey, 06/05/2009

We use this vehicle for daily use, trips and to tow our 33ft TT. We could not be happier, Gas mileage is awesome with the Diesel. My wife loves driving this thing daily and we love the space we have when traveling. The DVD player has saved us many times on trips. Our stock tires (The Pirelli's) lasted us 85,000 miles and I am still on the stock brake pads. Buy one before they are all gone!

12345...16