Used 2018 Ford Edge Consumer Reviews

Used Edge for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

SEL AWD 2.0

Neal, 09/29/2018
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Have 2000 miles on the Edge. We went with the base SEL with AWD. Got a good deal with the rebates. The car has exceeded expectations. Only things that Ford should have done is have the optional safety features standard, not just having a black interior and fix the outside temperature to show live all the time. We added husky liners and put in a headrest entertainment system for the kids. The car will make the MPG figures if you do not exceed the speed limit and are not pushing against the wind. We do not have the engine off feature at stops not offered on this car. Our last car was a 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid. Ford does not offer the Hybrid and the new Escape cabin is to tight. So if I could do anything different for the same price I would have liked tan interior.

Worst headlights

Jorgen Naess, 12/24/2018
SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is based on a few days rental. The car is nice overall, but nothing oozing of quality to be honest. But the big, big issue is the headlights. I am not sure if this is due to wear and tear of this rental (26K miles on it) or something else, but the headlights - especially the low beam are absolutely the weakest I have ever seen in a new car. They (low beam) barely light up the road. High beam is ok. I understand the headlight issue for the 2018 Ford Edge May be common. Scary.

Comfy till you Drive it

Tina, 02/12/2019
Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I have been leasing the Ford Edge Titanium AWD v6 now for four months. Love how comfortable it is, the fit and finish are fabulous. After a few week the car developed a vibration in the gas pedal when accelerating that has steadily gotten worse. On log trips it is so annoying I don’t want to drive it. Of course the dealership says they can’t feel it. WHAT? Anyway, it’s going down the road as soon as I can get rid of it before it shakes itself apart.

Love this crossover!

Karen H, 10/14/2019
Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought the sports model of this car and wow. Absolutely love it. Rides like a dream, effortlessly accelerates, so many options I'm still learning how to use them all and gets complimented daily on it's looks. My past two cars were a Mazda CX9 and CX5 so was concerned about being zippy enough- am not disappointed. I've never owned a Ford so will see how it fairs over time, but so far, I absolutely LOVE this vehicle!

Pretty fun to drive for an SUV.

SpeedkingATL, 05/10/2019
Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased this in December of 2018 because with the updated ST model coming to dealers they needed to unload a few Sports they had on the lot. I usually buy used off lease but was able to get about 12K off retail price which made a new Sport almost as affordable as a slightly used one. I like the way the car drives and handles with the turbo 6 and it is quiet and comfortable on the highway. It has plenty of storage space for my needs and most of the electronics are pretty straightforward and easy to use. I love still having a CD player for long trips and the Sony stereo is adequate at low volume and gets much better with higher volume. I like the panoramic sunroof and the HVAC is excellent. No real complaints over the first 5K miles and surprisingly noting to fix at first service other than oil change and tire check.

12345...9