Used 2010 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Reviews

Used Ram Pickup 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

RAM-1 OTHERS-0

pabubs, 10/26/2013
Laramie 4dr Quad Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

After testing all (and I mean ALL) other pickups in this class I chose Ram without hesitating. It offers everything I wanted and fit the bill perfectly. I put close to 3K miles on it on a X-country trip this summer and averaged 22MPG on the hwy and 16.5 in the city for 19.1 overall. It also will easily accommodate the 6K pound travel trailer I intend to purchase in the next year or two. Dollar-for-dollar it is the best choice available. ***As of October 2019... Now over 118,000 miles and still going strong! ***

What A Nice Truck

Paul, 08/19/2010

Being a former Chevy pickup guy my last truck was a Nissan Titan. Let me tell you here, Dodge has really gotten it right with this truck. I did a lot of research on this truck and when it came time I special ordered to get certain options. Backup camera, sprayed in liner, Brake Control, Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat, Tow Hitch, Chrome Accents Group, Leather Bucket Seats & Trailer Tow Mirrors. The ride with the coils springs is by far the best in any truck I have had. I have to admit, I love driving this truck, from the quick acceleration on launch to just cruising. In my opinion Dodge has really exceeded my expectations.

The Best Truck Work Or Play!

James T., 09/06/2010

I got to tell you, for someone who said he would never drive any thing but a Chevy, the Dodge Ram 1500 made a liar out of me quick I got the crew cab. This is the best looking best driving best riding truck that I've ever owned. My wife is not very big on any truck, but she love the outside and inside of my Ram 1500. I'm a big fan of 5.7 Hemi and, yes it's a little tough on gas; but you right feeding 390 horses, right? Dodge did a great job with putting a lot of storage space in this truck. It's just a great truck if you're working it are painting the town on a Saturday night! To the men and women over there at Dodge keep doing what you are doing because this truck is a 10 across the board

Best Truck Out There

GDaddy, 10/26/2010

I have bought Jeep / Dodge Trucks since 93 and loved em all but this truck is truly the first major purchase I have ever made without any buyers remorse at all. I love it. Had a couple recalls already but they have been precautionary checks only as I have not experienced any problems at all. It pulls my 67 olds down the road on the trailer like it is not even there. This truck solidified my loyalty to Dodge. I drove the GMC with the 5.3 liter and was not impressed at all (I even qualified for the GMS pricing).

LOVE the truck so far

RamGuy22, 10/29/2010

Just bought a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 with the Big Horn package and SLT with the 5.7 V8 last week. It is the Light Sandstone and I get so many comments about how it changes colors depending upon the light, etc. The features are top notch and it rides/performs like no other truck on the market. Right now is the best time to buy the remaining 2010s (the 2011 are unchanged basically)! I was able to buy my $41K sticker truck for $31K! ($5,500 dealer discount, $3,500 cash back, and $1,000 Ally financial offer)

12345...16