Used 2004 Dodge Neon Consumer Reviews

$3,500

Used Neon for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Blue Skittle

legend1330, 04/22/2008

Flat out, the best 4 cylinder turbo car ever made. Easy to maintain, easy to fix, easy to modify. Any trouble codes that trigger an engine light are displayed on the odometer readout, no need for a trip to the service department. I have owned this car for 4 years and have no problems.

Cute But Fragile

Michele, 04/24/2008

This car does not fare well in accidents, even minor fender benders. My car was totaled in a 35 mph collision that caused both airbags to release. Repairs to the fragile exterior were expensive and negated the savings of the initial purchase price. The car handles well, though, and has s spunky little engine.

Econo Dodge

Sheena, 04/24/2008

I had a wonderful bright red neon. Unfortunately I got in an accident (not my fault) a couple weeks ago and due to the low value of the car the small damage to it totaled the car. Although, my car was hit and it spun a 180 and ran into a curb and all I've got is a bruise on my leg. Pretty good I'd say. If you're a safe driver and you want something reliable and cute with great mpg, get a neon (especially if you're a bit low on cash). I only had the base model and it was a great little car.

Sealer fail

Chas, 09/18/2016
SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Trouble with motor mounts, A/C, radio, and failure of paint sealer.