Used 2004 Dodge Neon Consumer Reviews

Used Neon for Sale
Select your model:
12345...61

Pros
Cons

It just so happens..

JeepBoy, 09/30/2004

When a sports car enthusiast spends $40K on any performance car, then additional $10K on tuning, functionality and looks, he does not want to be overtaken while accelerating on a highway onramp. But this is exactly what happens when that "sports car" is lined up with this SRT-4. I will put this car against any $40K+ ride any day, and rest easy knowing that I paid more than 50% less for showing him what my rear looks like. Why? SRT-4 told me to do it. No really - car wants to be driven fast fast fast. I Tried to explain that to the authorities too.

I had a wreck in Neon

Joshua Vaughn, 11/14/2010

I was rear ended on the highway by a truck that was doing around 55 mph and I came out without a scratch the car body performed wonderful, it totaled the car but I was unhurt I was very impressed.

Still a fast car.

JoeBlo, 10/30/2019
SRT-4 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Lower control arms last about 30,000 miles. Clutch fork and pivot ball last about 60,000. Calipers and wheel bearings went around 80,000. Clear coat starts peeling about 7 years after production if vehicle parked mostly outside. Other than that ZERO problems! Currently replacing struts, rubbers, bushings etc at the 15 year mark.

Has served me well for 67k miles

powerllama, 10/16/2013

I bought this car new in 2004. I've driven it ever since. I don't put as much mileage on cars as do other people, but 9 years and 67k miles can do a lot. The car is incredibly roomy on the inside, and easily fits four. Though it's not great for road-trips, as it doesn't have cruise control. But boy is it quick. It doesn't handle corners well, and has a giant turning radius, but in a straight line it's hard to beat for the price. Other than that, it's just a normal car. Nothing too special about it.

Great First Car

jc960551, 09/30/2010

I brought the Dodge Neon with about 45,000 miles on it. i had a few small problems with it in the beginning, but because it was under warranty it got fixed for free. I recently got in a car accident and ended my rolling my car into a ditch. This car's strong auto frame helped save my life. I walked away completely unhurt. When i crashed my car i had over 110,000 miles with no present problems.

12345...61