Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love it

sluggosurf, 09/10/2010

2010 Challenger R/T Classic Hemi Orange. This car is incredible. I tested the big three muscle cars and the Challenger came out way ahead. True, the V8 Camaro will out perform but the Challenger has it all. Aside from being the best looking, it rides the best and has the most storage. Also the best in safety. It takes highways better than my wife's BMW 3 series! On a road trip I averaged 26 mpg! That's with the same engine that's in my 2006 Ram.

Srt8 for life

Ed Hakanson, 11/14/2018
SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I am a fast car lover, This cat I have now is very fast,bit has had work done to the engine, and is running a tune, one of the fastest cars, With all that horsepower, the old muscle cars, seemed almost as fast.

Rusting problems

Dora's RT, 06/08/2020
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have a 2010 Rt with 37,125 miles I baby this car like you would believe. I was washing it this past weekend and notice rust on the left rocker panel about a quarter size. I don't live in a climate that would cause this I wax the car at least 3 times a year. I have called Dodge and they are not willing to help with this rust is not my fault this sounds as if it is a metal defect. My husband took it to the body shop and it is worst then what I can see on the outside. I called Dodge "no go" I can not believe that they will not step up. No more dodge's for me ...I am the original owner from day 1. I work for Toyota and I know that Toyota would step up

RT Classic

BoltGang74, 07/15/2020
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Perfect ride.Nice knowin I got the coolest car on the road when drivin it.

Love at First Drive 🥰

EmanGamma, 08/19/2020
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Do you believe in Love at First Drive? I didn’t. I’ve always been the DIY mechanic and have worked on all my cars. Fixed up my first Car 69’ Dart, 68’ Merc Cougar, and even C’Notched (lowered 2” Front, 4” Rear) a GMC Sierra. THIS IS THE FIRST CAR I’VE LOVED AT FIRST DRIVE. I still ended adding goodies to my 2010 R/T, cause these cars are so fun to customize and add custom parts to. Blah blah Mustangs and Camaros, they feel like they’re gonna fall apart when you’re smashing. My HEMI R/T is quiet and smooth. Easy to do maintenance (7qts Mobil 1), spark plugs easy to access with the right extensions (all 16 of em 😒), and so much room to work on the car. You can EASILY add on performance parts/tuner chips/headers/throttle than can match or out perform a Camaro/Mustang if you know what you’re doin. A great spacious interior, dash is blah 🥱, but my guess is you’re not test driving a HEMI for interior design 🤣. Get one!!!!