Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Dodge Challenger RT Rocks

Roger, 07/24/2010

Absolutely love the car. Everywhere I go people are always checking out the car so if you want to fly under the radar, don't buy this Car. It runs great and sounds just as good. The other great thing is that you can put 3 full size people in the back without complaints about enough room. It has more than enough power and if you need more there is always cold air induction and predator tuners. Just got back from a long trip and the car got 27 mpg. If you like retro cars, you won't be disappointed.

Best Looking car on the road

Dan, 08/01/2010

This car has exceeded every expectation that I had when I bought it. It drives very smooth, very responsive and when I need power it has more than enough. There is one main problem with owning the SRT8 model. When ever parked or filling up people want to see under the hood and look in the car. It is a real head turner. If you do not like people staring or wanting to talk to you about your car do not buy this one.

Classy Muscle Power

macmanks, 08/02/2010

I traded the 2010 Camaro I had for nearly a year and 20K miles for the 2010 R/T Classic in B5 Blue Pearlcoat and I have not missed the Camaro even a little bit. Guys and gals, if you are looking for a muscle car that thrills and does so while you ride in luxury comfort - then you have only one choice: The Challenger. If only I had tried the Challenger before buying the Camaro. Don't take my word for it, TRY them all, one after another. The Challenger has the TOTAL package and even with the 5.7 L HEMI I am averaging nearly 21 mpg combined and averaged 26 on a 100 mile plus straight highway trip with the cruise set at 75 mph! Amazing to me.

2010 R/T auto

JJ, 08/25/2010

Great ride. Drives like a big car, but solid handling and very stable. No rattles or wobble. Interior is clean, comfortable, and very functional. Good quality build. Mileage is fair. Power is exceptional, allowing merging onto highways and overtaking with confidence. Great long distance cruiser and city driver.

"Cool"

HuiHui, 08/31/2010

I owned a 71' r/t and have regretted the very day I got ride of it. Until two weeks ago. I got a r/t with the classic package. And wow what a wonderful car. The motor, interior are outstanding. If you are looking for and American muscle car, do yourself a favor and try the Challenger, you won't be disappointed, we aren't!