Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

SRT8 Challenger

Tony, 06/11/2010

I have owned many vehicles, but this year's Dodge Challenger SRT8 is absolutely one of the finest vehicles I have ever owned. Power handling, style from the gem of a Hemi engine, good suspension..comfortable seating even for rear passengers and a trunk that you can actually put luggage in, but the performance of this Hemi, sings with 425 horse power. I recommend this car to any driver who loves muscle cars that look good,handle very well, and love the sound of power, this is it! Can't wait for next year, 6.4 liter, 550 Horse power, yah baby!

Great Car

blast of the past, 06/16/2010

This is one of the best cars I've owned and I must say we got a great deal that ford or Chevy could never match this car handles very well for its size and mpg is great too, we had a Mustang which was nice also but the ride was hard but again its a sports car and with no back seat you wouldn't want to sit in, this car has a nice back that you can sit in, everybody loves it and most of all the dealers are willing to deal , this is a good safe car I would buy again.

Great Car

tdjacw, 07/01/2010

Traded in my 2009 Chevy Impala for this car based on the looks. I have to say it has exceeded my expectations in every way. This car cost the same as the Impala but does everything better. The V- 6 with the 5speed auto stick is really fun to drive. It has a great highway ride and feels very solid. I've purchased many new cars and this is the only one I would purchase again

Perfect Plumcrazy Challenger

bmwilson, 07/15/2010

The car is an eye catcher but the Plum Crazy Challenger is a head turner. This is a beautiful car to look at and an excellent ride. It is fun to drive however you feel safe while in it. It is nice and heavy and holds it's on in a curve. Wouldn't have been happier with any other vehicle. After looking for over a year for a new car We have made the perfect choice. 600 mile trip averaged 25 mpg on the highway. Love it love it love it.

Finally, I waited 40 years for this!

Finally, 07/09/2010

24+ MPG on the road, quiet interior, great sounding exhaust, well balanced ride, no rattles or squeaks, killer sound system...what a car! NO REGRETS. Get yourself one of these MONSTERS, tint the windows, slip on your shades, go styling at the local retro drive in and enjoy showing your new baby off. I got this to trailer behind our RV but I find myself looking for ANY excuse to hop in it and enjoy the experience. Well done Dodge. Thanks!