Used 2007 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
Select your model:
12345...17

Pros
Cons

2007 Sebring is full of Sexappeal

Lyle / Sonja , 11/29/2006
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

It's love at first sight with this car. The exterior design is sleek,smooth,and seductive. The '07 Sebring is right at home riding along side any other luxury sedan that you may encounter while riding around town. Once my wife and I sat inside the car we found it to be comfortable for our size(I'm 6'3/225) and it still leaves room for our girls in the back .Easy to read instrument panel and easy to reach dash controls. Driver seat manual controls for the base model are adequate,and the 2.4L engine rates about a seven getting on the interstate. The steering is tight and moves when you move and the gas mileage is excellent.I would recommend anyone to take the sebring out on a date and enjoy the day

The best vehicle i have ever owned

JessicaRamirez, 12/21/2006
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I really like this car i am so happy i bought one. It is sexy sleek, and rides so smooth. The sound quality is fabulous.

End of the boring Sebring...

VRT, 12/15/2006
Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I'm a proud FORD owner, however my family works at JEEP and I get the EC discount. I leased my Sebring for 159 a month and the 2006 model is VERY boring. This 2007 model grabs from the 300C and the Crossfire. Its very affordable. The people that don't like this car because they want BMW or AUDI style and performance and want to pay like a KIA. Seriously give this car a try, this comes from a FORD person. FYI go for the V6 its much better!

Make sure you check Chrysler recalls before paying for repair

gigigilari, 03/18/2011
4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got my Chrysler in June'2010 with 68k....not even 2 weeks and it needed new alternator...later on during the summer i had to take my daughter to the hospital and on the way out it didnt want to shift from Park. Now its shaking when slowing down and its doing horrible on gas. I did tune up, regular oil changes, changed brakes and rotors and still shaking. I see a lot of people are having the shift from Park problem!!!! DO NOT pay for fixing it- go to chrysler dealership and they will fix it for free- thats a recall, also this same model has a recall for the stalling.....so if you have a problem check first because it could be a recall so u wonat have to pay or worry about expired warranty!!

Save Yourself The Trouble!

Brianna, 11/21/2015
Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have the 2.7L V6 engine. Let me start by saying i haven't had many problems but the problems I do have are ridiculous. As previously mentioned by others, the car randomly stalls out on you whether you are moving or not... Especially in the rain! It is absolutely horrible on gas. My gas cap seems to be an ongoing issue as the car chooses when it thinks the gas cap is working properly and when it isn't... I've been through 2 or 3 gas caps so far. I've gotten water stuck in the door during a rainstorm which drained out over the course of a few days. If you're looking for something that handles nicely and is good in all weather, this is absolutely not the car for you. My car slides all over the place when it's wet or icy out... I dread driving it in the winter. I've had to replace the brakes twice in 6 months because they don't seem to hold up well and this car takes what seems like days to stop. I LOVE the acceleration in the car though! I must conclude by saying the car is 100% plastic and I was recently in a very minor accident (rear ended another vehicle) and the front of my car SMASHED. $4,500 in damage. Cosmetic parts are entirely too expensive for such a horribly made vehicle. The airbags also did not deploy. I could go on and on about why I hate this car but my advice to you is to skip out on it and look for another vehicle!!!

12345...17