Used 2007 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews - 83 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

I loved my Sebring
By Tiffany Mccord

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The Chrysler Sebring is a wonderful car I’d recommend this make and model to anyone. Very amazing vehicle

Great Deal
By mwdummer

2007 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased this car about a week ago. Fortunately, the previous owner kept very good records on service and... any ongoing "issues" he was having. After looking through the service records, the majority of the problems that he dealt with were with the instrument cluster not lighting up, front tire wear, and lastly MPG. The instrument cluster was replaced while under warranty which resolved that issue. The unusual tire wear was taken care of by a wheel alignment and all four tires were replaced (again under warranty). The MPG (Miles Per Gallon) issue which turns out to be a non-issue as the former owner lived in Chicago which is a lot of stop and go traffic. In the week that I've owned the car, the mileage is up to 27 MPG of Highway driving- pretty good for having the 3.5L V6!!! The one issue that I don't really care for is that the leather seats are very slippery!!! But....after paying $4500 for a 2007 with 35,800 Miles on it, I'm not going to complain. Overall a good deal!

LEMON, LEMON, LEMON
By Beth

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I wish someone would've told me that these cars were lemons before I sank so much money into mine.

Save Yourself The Trouble!
By Brianna

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have the 2.7L V6 engine. Let me start by saying i haven't had many problems but the problems I do have are ridiculous. As previously mentioned by others, the car randomly stalls out on you whether you are moving or not... Especially in the rain! It is absolutely horrible on gas. My gas cap seems to be an ongoing issue as the car chooses when it thinks the gas cap is working properly and when it isn't... I've been through 2 or 3 gas caps so far. I've gotten water stuck in the door during a rainstorm which drained out over the course of a few days. If you're looking for something that handles nicely and is good in all weather, this is absolutely not the car for you. My car slides all over the place when it's wet or icy out... I dread driving it in the winter. I've had to replace the brakes twice in 6 months because they don't seem to hold up well and this car takes what seems like days to stop. I LOVE the acceleration in the car though! I must conclude by saying the car is 100% plastic and I was recently in a very minor accident (rear ended another vehicle) and the front of my car SMASHED. $4,500 in damage. Cosmetic parts are entirely too expensive for such a horribly made vehicle. The airbags also did not deploy. I could go on and on about why I hate this car but my advice to you is to skip out on it and look for another vehicle!!!

Worst car I've ever owned
By Katelyn

2007 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've only had this car for about a year now, as soon as I got it, it would shut off in the middle of the road. Took it to several places to get fixed, spent thousands of dollars and still not fixed. The gears get stuck in park, sometimes the keys don't want to come out of the ignition, so make sure you have a spare.. And just recently I've discovered that when it rains water gets inside of my doors. Do not waste your money on this car!