Used 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Consumer Reviews

Used PT Cruiser for Sale
Select your model:
12345...36

Pros
Cons

My college daughters PT cruiser

jlsh, 03/11/2010
Limited Edition 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

For what we have spent fixing this car in the past 3 years, we could have purchased a better vehicle. The physical shape of the car is great and it has many extras but, the garage where we have repairs made knows my daughter's voice when she call!. We just spent 1500 dollars on repairs this winter and today she called and her steering wheel is locked up and won't turn.

Love my PT Cruiser

Blaze, 05/06/2010
Limited Edition 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This Hot Car is so comfortable. I smile each time i walk up to my Cruiser. I still can not believe it is mine. The leather inter. is so classy. Every stitch is perfect. Turning corners is a breeze. Handles like a Rod.

Cat with a PT Cruiser

Jamie Clemons, 03/04/2015
Limited Edition 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We go a used PT Cruiser for a steal and have not had any major problems with it. We really enjoy driving it. It is like any other car you have to take care of it. It has all sorts of bells and whistles power everything and a moon roof. Its comfortable and fun and me and my wife both like it.

Longterm Lemon

Kbtoys, 04/24/2007
Limited Edition 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car has no go, and uses more gas then my truck. Just traded in with 88,000 miles on it and was lucky it made it. Once the car hit 80,000 miles everything fell apart. Sensors kept going out every 2000 miles. Something with a transmission sensor went out and had to get the car towed. Save the trouble and buy something else.

Love my PT!!!!

Steph1163, 04/11/2008
Touring Edition 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car in 2006 with only 2800 miles on it! I got very lucky. I have always had great luck with the car. The only problem I have had is that the light cover for the windows roll up fell out. My PT has been the most reliable car I have owned!!!

12345...36