Used 2007 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Reviews - 152 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:

My favorite small wagon
By Bob Andrews

2007 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Mine had leather seats, multi-disk CD, roof racks, good AC, etc. Small, yest with rear seats down I could carry a lot of gear. Handled well. I only sold it because I needed the 50 MPG I get with my Prius. The Prius, though I like it, seems overly wide and short.

Buy this..
By Randy Morris

2007 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The best used car I have ever owned, bought it from advice from a friend who is a aircraft/automotive mechanic and excellent in both fields.bought with 32000 miles on odometer, now has. 81000, not a single problem__oop's ,I did have a headlight replaced, lol

Was a Great Car!
By Jan L.

2007 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

My 2007 HHR was super reliable, and a fun car to drive. Acceleration whenever you want it, nice cruising along the highway. It never broke down. When one dark night a large buck deer jumped into the road and collided with my car, the crumple zone took all the impact, and I walked away without any injury. I would purchase another in a minute. Great car.

My Metallic Orange Crush
By Vincent D. Ryan

2007 Chevrolet HHR Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought new in 2007-2008 from dealer in my hometown! Car is now 10 years old, still gets 29 miles to the gallon Highway, about 26 city. Has 120,000 miles on it and still runs like a champion. I must admit I am a small person so the interior works for me, may not for a taller individual. I don't forsee any reason I won't be keeping this car for an extended amount of years, as it still runs like new! Highly recommend this vehicle if you are in the market for a good used vehicle if it has been well cared for like mine, has always slept in a garage at night!

CAR FROM HELL
By Melissa Brown

2007 Chevrolet HHR Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car has been giving me nothing but issues. I've had it for about a year and a half. The first 6 months were fantastic, everything worked great! Then the worst came. My car kept trying to overheat, no idea why. I had to keep adding coolant, but I had no leaks. Then, I changed the thermostat and coolant sensor. Still not working. I shortly found out that I needed a new water pump. These three repairs cost me almost $1000. My car was okay for 3 months, then it started running a high temperature once again. I found out that I had an air pocket, and then I was okay for about a week and a half. Now my car is still over heating and I have no idea why. In conclusion, if you want this car, then you better be willing to put more money than it's worth in it.