2018 Buick Regal TourX Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Buick Regal TourX Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal TourX model:

My fisrst Opel since 1968
By Tommy Durkin

2018 Buick Regal TourX Preferred 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Poor placement of lighting controls. Specifically the fog lamp on/off. The placement of the 12volt outlet,and the too small cup holders,they interfere with each other. The climate control are hidden in a poor location, you must take your eyes off the road to use them.

Technology Challenged
By Taff

2018 Buick Regal TourX Essence 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Don't waste your money on High Tech, Its Clunky, does not operate as described. Wireless charger does not work with IPHONE, WIFI will not reconnect, to Iphone, Had to program User profiles many times before it would save setting... GM dealers cant address issues without GM TAC, car is in for its fourth Infotainment module as new ones keep coming up as Cadillac instead of GM.. Clearly TAC does not know what its doing. Brought in Engineering.... Have to reprogram every time as there is no way top save settings... Certainly taken the Joy of owning a brand new GM product. Should have stuck with FORD
4 days now at dealership 3 replacement infotainment module. Dealer no further ahead. TAC has handed it over to engineering. No fix in sight.
2 calls to Executive office with case number remain unanswered.

Riding with Style!
By Sue Hoffman

2018 Buick Regal TourX Essence 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Love this car! Gives me all of the room that I need because it's a wagon! I travel with a wheelchair and a 150 lb. service dog, and there's room for them both. I also can easily get into it! My SUV was too tall, and this car I can just slip into. I've had several compliments already on how it looks - very sleek - even got a "thumbs up" while driving around town. It's unique and drives great! Love it, love it, love it! And, it has all the bells and whistles on it - which wasn't on the plan, but so glad they are all there.

It's about time we make a classy euro style wagon
By Jim Torinese

2018 Buick Regal TourX Essence 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

German made by Opel this new wagon is stylish and the perfect overall size for a cross over AWD wagon.

Rented UK Vauxhall/Opel version
By Rental Driver

2018 Buick Regal TourX Preferred 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We rented the UK version of this car so I can't speak to the US version in terms of engine. The rental used a diesel engine that ran great and got great mileage, I don't know the US engine. I had never even heard of Vauxhall and was looking for information on this car here when I found it was the same basic car. We drove all over the highlands, narrow winding roads at highway speeds, small towns, and some city driving. This is one of the most comfortable cars I've ever driven. It handles really well on windy roads. The parking aides and sensors were really useful as this is a big car for a lot of UK spaces. The passenger space is really roomy and comfortable. The storage space is incredible. I wouldn't buy it without test driving the US engine, but everything else is top notch. I've seen reviews try to compare it to Subaru wagons. Its not an off road vehicle, it's a much nicer drive for anywhere else.