Used 2015 BMW 2 Series Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used 2 Series for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

M performance with luxury

Spartanburg Fan, 05/26/2017
M235i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

The car is deeply satisfying to drive.

2015 M235I MSport Convertible

CD, 05/08/2017
M235i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I purchased an X6 a few months back, and just added this to the garage. It has all of the acceleration you will ever need. The engine and turbo sound really exceptional, and in sport mode you can hear and feel the difference right away. Top down, great weather, really great driving experience. After 6 months, I look forward to the next 6.

Best car I ever drove!

BobRad, 04/03/2018
M235i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

The M235i is a great package. Sporty, luxurious, and quite fast. I've only owned it for a few weeks, but I'm still smitten. It replaced my Honda S2000 roadster, and is just as good a sports car, while being far more comfortable. By way of an update, I've now owned the M235i for almost three years. It has 50k miles on it. I've maintained it well and mostly by myself. Nothing has broken. I had BMW fix a couple of minor oil leaks before it went off warranty, but other than that, the car has been perfect. Besides oil changes, the only real maintenance it's needed has been brakes front and rear. I have not missed my S2000 since I got this car. No plans to sell it, ever.

Fun ride

Colleen, 04/04/2018
228i 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Picked up in Munich and drove for 2 weeks in Europe. Very fun way to get the car, but hard to wait for it to get shipped to U.S. Car is zippy and handles well. With a soft top, you get decent trunk space when top is up or down.

2 Series Msport BMW like BMW of Old

RhodyRoads, 08/10/2018
228i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This car handles great and quick. Fun to drive. Like a boxer with a fold down back seat or a cayman with a drunk and sunroof. Plus you save $1000's.