2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Stelvio model:

Italalian Uniqueness
By Lars Anderson

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I have 10k miles and no problems except recall notice on some molding and an oil change light that only the dealer can turn off. Annoyances are attenuated by all the important positives. Negatives are parking sensors and no Apple CarPlay on my version. Positives well balanced tracking and traction, steering feel, comfortable seats, adequate sound system, good mileage (26 mix and 30 hwy), adequate visibility for styling, very quick, dynamic mode, styling, light projection and unique. Very easy to drive and park minimizing fatigue during hour long commute.

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
By Matt Barry

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

THE GOOD: Lease Deals - Handling - Style - Prestige - Different THE BAD: Nav System Out-of-Date and Touch, Can't Answer Phone When Backing Up THE UGLY: Non Touch Screen, No Spare Tire, Have to Push a Button Every Single Time You DON'T Want Engine-Turn-Off-At-Idle, Reverse Camera Screen Smaller Than an Ant, Stereo System Needs Severe Upgrade For a 48,000 Car.

New Alfa owner.
By Murtaza Hussaini

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

By far the best looking suv in the market. I got the tropheo white with red interiors. It truly is a delight to your eyes. Not a big fan of their infotainment/ navigation system. It seems a bit dated for the car. Handling is decent. I wish if the had a six cylinder with output in the 300s. The sport seats really have you tucked in. The rear view would take time to get used to.

Alfa Stelvio all the way to go
By Joe M

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

If you are looking for a plain and simple looking and performing vehicle forget about getting the Alfa Romeo Stelvio. The vehicle is quick with the 8 speed automatic transmission around town and is very impressive looking. I am sure it will be the best vehicle I ever had. If you have the bucks get the Quadrofoglio. With over 500 HP it is currently the fastest SUV on the road.

Alfa is here to stay-a blast to drive
By Lloyd

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Alfa Romeo has hit a home run with both the Stelvio and Giulia. I was going to lease another BMW 3 series x drive but the salesman was so pushy and annoying I decided to give Alfa Romeo a look. I was impressed with the looks of the Stelvio. A few days before I had test driven the Lexus NX 300 and while it drove OK I did not like the looks of the front grill-big mistake on Lexus' part. I leased a Stelvio, with Navigation--The vehicle comes with a lot of standard features and is priced well. Simply put, it handles great. It is fast and has no body lean on the turns. The breaking is a tad too responsive so it takes a bit of getting used to but this is a minor quibble. The steering is sharp, precise and smooth. I am glad I got out of the BMW as the Stelvio seats are way more comfortable. Also, the front cabin is roomy and has great headroom. My only complaint with the vehicle so far is that the radio has only 7 presets and the Satellite radio does not maintain the group of channels when one station is selected. I will give a nod to the BMW radio setup in that if I was listening to the comedy channels on the Satellite radio, the screen would maintain those channels so I could switch back and forth easily--the Stelvio only has one station listed and defaults back to the beginning if you want to browse through the stations. Otherwise, it is better in every respect and is a joy to drive. I took the car in for a service check and got the Giulia as a loaner. It too handles unbelievably well. It accelerates with no effort. It is makes driving fun again and I would have been happy if I had leased this car--I highly recommend either car and they price out very well compared to the competition. Bravo ALFA