Used 2013 Acura TL Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Acura TL Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:

Great vehicle choice
By Calvin

2013 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Great balanced car! Luxury, sporty, functional, fun.

Really a great car
By Thomas

2013 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my AWD tech Acura TL new in 2013. It now has 126,000 miles on it, and it still runs great. Really glad I bought this car. Only problem I had was the in dash key fob mount broke. I got new brakes at 70,000 miles and choose to replace the timing belt at 110,000 miles. If you buy a used one from the dealer, ask about timing belt status. It’s a $1,200 service, ouch. The AWD is amazing in the snow, and on dry roads the car handles like a go kart. Only negative to this car for me, is that it needs premium gas. Last thing, the car flies, 0-60 is posted at 5.5 seconds, but I swear mine is faster. And 30 to 80 mph is faster, great tollway cruiser.

Acura TL 2013
By CHARLES Harry

2013 Acura TL Advance Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great car for the money

Pleasant Surprise
By Paul Freedenberg

2013 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

It is a wonderful handling and performing car, with average gas mileage rather than great because of its bigger engine and awd. So far I love it and would recommend it highly.

After driving it for 6 months, my opinion has not changed. I think that it has great mileage for a 300 horsepower engine.

In addition, I got great after-purchase service from A1 Used Cars, where I purchased it. I highly recommend it and the dealer.

It's a beast on the road!
By Crystal Hall

2013 Acura TL SH-AWD 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

It's surprising to me that Acura no longer makes these beauties. Not only is it nice to look at, it's even better to drive. Great comfort and even better performance. The TL hugs curves like nobody's business! All weather = no problem. Great in snow and rain! I would buy another if they still made them.