Used 2005 Acura RSX Consumer Reviews

Used RSX for Sale
Select your model:
12345...23

Pros
Cons

I Love This Car

Arieno, 06/10/2005

I love everything about this car. I was driving a 1987 Chrysler LeBaron because I never found anything new that would compare to its styling and handling until I found this.

My Acura

Cheslie, 06/14/2005

This car is amazing, especially on turns. The only area that I could criticize would be acceleration going up bridges, other than that...it's PERFECT! lots of room too.

Good Things Come with Time

EIS, 10/13/2004

This is the first Acura I’ve owned since my 1990 Integra coupe. I considered buying the RSX when it first came out but I was indifferent with its corky exterior styling. When I saw the 05 I knew I had to buy one. I think Acura did a stellar job at keeping this car unique yet giving it design cues from Integras of past. The quality of leather and overall interior feel has greatly improved; it feels more like an Acura now. If anyone is contemplating over a 04 and 05 definitely go with the 05, you’ll thank yourself later.

What I have been looking for!

zorman71, 11/27/2004

Been looking at many different cars for ~2months. Then I went to the Acura dealer, where my journey ended. This car is very fun to drive, environmently guit-free, and I enjoy the heck out of communting to work & short trips on the weekends. So far it seems I can comfortably double any speed sign an any exit ramp while riding alone. My 4 year old daughter loves hanging out in the back on weekend drives, plenty of room for the 3 of us (me, mom & her). Should also note I tested the Scion TC3 & the RSX towers.

Great car, great price

Tom, 09/03/2005

Definitely worth the money. Had it for about 2 months now and still can't wait to get in and drive. Im in love with the interior design and the handling. My car only has 850 or so miles on it so I haven't taken it over 4000 revs yet. Haven't seen what this baby can really do. Lovin it so far.

12345...23