S60 R Review
By drapolas on
2004 Volvo S60 R 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)
I was looking for a performance sedan for quite some time, and decided to test drive the S60 R just as a joke. After driving it, and learning more about the amazing technology features on board, I couldn't stop talking about it. I usually prefer German and Japanese cars, and I test drove the BMW 330 xi, the Audi A4 3.0, the new S4, and the infiniti G35 coupe. It took me 6 months to finally convince myself that the S60 R was just a better overall package of performance and practicality. It just provide the best of all comfort, performance, fun with the best seats in the automotive industry. The engine is a marvel particularly with the 6 Speed Manual.
Favorite Features
The 4C adaptive suspension is really effective, and enhances the dynamics, and handling of the car quite well. I really like the Navigation system, which provides an easy to use interface, and detailed directions. Not to mention the superb Stereo system with the in-dash CD changer.
Suggested Improvements
I feel that it has a rather wide turning radius (42.7 ft) which makes it a little harder to maneuver in tight areas. Otherwise it is just an amazing performance machine.