2005 Toyota Sequoia 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Worth waiting for

2005 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Review

Worth waiting for
By cactus jack on

2005 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Tested the QX56,Navigator,Escalade,Land Crusier and GX470, 2005 Sequoia was far superior to them all in value and price. So instead of buying a 2004 that has already lost it's value, waited a month for my dealer to get in the new 2005 Sequoia. The new luxury package makes Sequoia a true competitor. Roomy, quiet, and has all the bells and whistles describes the new 2005 Sequoia Limited. My wife was so impressed with the vehicle (she drives an MDX) she is considering getting her own 2005 Sequoia. Can't say enough about the Sequoia, Toyota reliablity, dependable, good resale, high demand. Keep up the good work Toyota!

Favorite Features

Bucket Seats in the second row. This give passengers added comfort and space. Enjoyed the Navigation System. Use it for my job and it works very well! Nice bonus for Toyota. Oh, did I mention the wood grain and rear load leveler. Sequoia has now moved up in class!

Suggested Improvements

Better fuel econony would be great and maybe Toyota can figure out how to make it easier to get in and out of?