Dont waste your money
By NICK on
2009 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)
When I bought my 370 I really thought I was buying quality, boy was that wrong. I paid cash and still spent all day waiting why I don't know and I said I wanted a spoiler added my sales guy said no you don't well I was sure I did. The sales part took way to long and the dealers knew nothing about the car. The car itself was fun to drive for about 3 days I could hear every Stone smack and everything else possible, I had water in both tail lights all the little flaps behind the wheels fell off. The paint was horrible it chipped every time I drove the car, when the tags were put on the lot guy ran screws into the bumper why use the bracket? Nissan service was horrible save your money&buy something else.
Favorite Features
the look and it was fast
Suggested Improvements
Nissan should start by improving their service standards. Nissan should also have the kinds of fluids that your car needs i needed antifreeze and they didn't have it ever,the overall quality of the car was terrible,uncomfortable, needs sound proofing, make the car worth the money don't rush it
By allegra1
on 01/12/14 13:08 PM (PST)

How about the blind spot!! I nearly took someone's front bumper off in a parking lot one day. The rearview mirror blocks your vision so badly, it needs much improvement. And forget being able to change lanes. You have to plan way ahead before you can even think about that. Mazda makes a rearview mirror that has a red flashing light that lights up when there is a car in the blind spot. An EXCELLENT idea and one Nissan should look into. And the Bose sound system is great just idling, but the road noise is so bad, who knows how it sounds when you're driving??? The bluetooth is great, too, but you can't hear when you're driving because the road noise is so bad. I had a convertible 350Z before, and I thought changing to the hardtop would improve that problem... WRONG! I have 16K on my tires, and guess what? They are bald! Yes, at 12K, the dealer told me I should be thinking about new tires. WTF???? I stalled another 4K miles. Went to price tires... Found out the 19" tires, which, by the way, the front and back are different sizes, so you cannot rotate them... only pay to have them balanced OFTEN to keep them running right, which I did, but it didn't seem to make them last! For the cost of this car, you'd think it would come with decent tires. So now, I'm about to pay $1570 for some top of the line tires, with a 50K warranty. I don't even know why I'm buying them... I have been trying to "fix" the problems this car has, and none of them are fixable. All it's doing is costing me money and everything stays the same. Oh and by the way, as long as I'm giving my opinion, the gas mileage is nothing NEAR what they claim. It's more like 12 mpg in the city and 23 at best on the highway. OK, here comes the positive... IT LOOKS HOT and it is definitely FAST! So, the motto of this story is: "It costs a lot to look cool!" But in my opinion, not worth it. If I knew then what I do now, I would buy a different car!