2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse Consumer Review: About My Eclipse

2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse - Consumer Review

About My Eclipse
By David on

2009 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2dr Hatchback (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Drives very well, especially if have driven a manual before. Gas mileage is good 20-21 mpg in the city so far, haven't taken it out on a long drive. If you know how to shift properly you'll get better gas mileage and also know how to down shift to extend life on your brakes. I also have a motorcycle and that has helped me drive a manual transmission better. If you're complaining about your gas mileage it's because you're probably not shifting at the right RPMs. It could have used a few more compartments to place items maybe behind the seats etc.; other then that a very good vehicle. I love my car!!!!!

Get the looks from everyone. A good looking car. Even the blind spots aren't that bad, you just have to pay attention when driving. The car doesn't drive itself, YOU DO!!!!!

Seats in the rear are small but I still take my small grand kids with me. Their car seats fit in the back with no problem. Just one complaint, need more compartments, like a pocket behind the front seats.