1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Review: I loved my ML430!

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV - Consumer Review

I loved my ML430!
By Pette_Shops on

1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML430 4dr SUV AWD

I purchased my ML430 pre-owned(1 other owner) in 2004. The car was well taken care of and the maintenance books showed that the original owner KEPT THE MAINTENANCE UP on schedule!! When I purchased it had 40k miles at 5 years old at the time. I too kept the maintenance up with a VERY good Mercedes Benz dealership and this SUV did not give me 1 problem, until 5 years later at 120k, normal wear and tear and aging. At that point, any car will need replacement maintenance. I really enjoyed my ML 430, this has been a very good car to me and my family. Safe, reliable, beautiful...it aged very well, people were shocked that it was 10 years old last year! I look forward to my next M-Series!

...Its a Mercedes, what else can I say...The overall look(sleek), safety features, reliability. Very fun to drive. Very room, for a mid-size SUV.

Miles per gallon, wind noise, not as smooth as I would have liked the ride sometimes...even for a luxury SUV.
By pacquio78
on 08/17/11 14:07 PM (PDT)