Nice but with some flaws
By Eric on
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
Overall, a very nice car with an air of high luxury. As for reliability, had a squealing noise which was a pulley bearing subject to recall. Dealer fixed with no hassle. We now have a strange rattle from the vicinity of the differential. Of course, it stopped when we took the car to the dealer and hasn't yet returned. Performance -- acceleration, braking, handling -- is just okay by my standards but I race cars, so I have high standards. This is primarily my wife's car. For the typical purchaser of this car, the performance is more than adequate. Not too happy about the high depreciation, but we plan on retaining the car for a while.
Favorite Features
The interior of our car is its best feature. We have the two tone ivory/black leather, with dark ash wood and chrome trim. The fit and finish and overall look is outstanding. The interior looks better than most $100K cars.
Suggested Improvements
One small complaint -- the control stalk for the windshield wipers is hidden by the steering wheel. It could be easily been repositioned so that it may be viewed while driving. I frequently turn it the wrong way because I cannot see it while driving.