2005 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: My spirited M3

2005 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

My spirited M3
By jjr 3rd on

2005 Mazda 3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The vehicle is razzy and fun to drive. I am a little over 60, but enjoy the crisp and positive handing, and response I get from the 160 h.p. engine. The interior as well as the exterior is easy to maintain. Basically although a sedan, it handles like a sports car. Sticks like glue on the interstates. I am often questioned; "What kind of car is that" from various age groups. The only negative I can think of is road noise, which may be do to tire selection. Have had no problems what so ever. Other than oil changes and a tire rotation, I've had no problems. I'd buy another one.

I appreciate it's overall appearance. It has a special look. I like the response from the 2.3L. They have it right "zoom zoom". And of course the handling. Controls at my finger.

Perhaps the use of noise reduction materials in/or arround the passenger dept, and somehow reduce the noise associated with the choice of rubber.