alot for the $$$
By blitz on
1996 Mazda B-Series Pickup B4000 LE 2dr Extended Cab SB
I bought this truck used about 2 yrs ago to tow my 17ft boat (2500 lbs). I had my doubts as to if it would have the power I needed. This truck has proven it's worth. Not only does it tow good but it actually drives better with the load. The truck is very tight and agressive to drive and the jump seats in the back are great for the kids. Knock on wood I have had no probs with it. The jump seats are definantly for kids only but they are fine for my 10 and 6 yr olds to make a trip to the lake. I do get a howling noise that nobody seems to be able to find. I'm not too concerned because I think it's a exhaust prob not drive train.
Favorite Features
Small truck that can handle heavy loads. Although it's a Ford Ranger in disguise, It looks different than all those Rangers on the road.
Suggested Improvements
Plastic cover that hides the seat controls gets kicked when getting in and out and mine finally broke off. And if you set anything on the seat (i.e. cellphone,wallet,...) with the armrest down, you can expect it to fall into the back. No complaints at all.