2005 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Review: LS 430

2005 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Review

2005 Lexus LS 430

LS 430
By A Fry on

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The LS 430 is pleasure to drive. I recently completed a 10 hour trip in the LS and I was ready to turn around and make the return trip. I was not tired or uncomfortable at anytime during the trip. The radar cruise control is easy to use takes all of the stress out of the drive. The seating is very comforable and roomy. All of the systems, such as the navigation, satilite radio/audio and the ventilation system are easy to use. The air suspension and braking system is flawless.

The navigation system is wonderful - I cannot imagine how I would get along without it. It takes a bit of work to learn the system but if you travel at all this is a must have feature. The air conditioned seats are wonderful and refreshing. I like the keyless entry as well.

My only suggestion would be to tighten up the suspension. I owned a Q45 and it cornered and handled better. Overall I would not give up my LS. The ride and and serene handling is great. By the way -- do not expect the younger generation to ooh and aah over your LS. This is highway cruiser in spades.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review