2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 3.0L V6 Supercharger 4x4 8-speed Automatic w/Prod. End 12/31 Consumer Review - Great Leap Forward...

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (3.0L V6 Supercharger 4x4 8-speed Automatic w/Prod. End 12/31)

Great Leap Forward...
By senator1971 on

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SE 4dr SUV 4WD w/Prod. End 12/31 (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I collected the car in a blizzard 2 weeks ago. Since then, I've only done a couple of hundred miles including a 100 mile round trip yesterday. Car is light years ahead of the previous model. I was a little skeptical of buying the V6 due to the power drop over the normally aspirated V8 of the previous RRS, but the car feels much stronger than the figures portray and I don't regret not getting the V8. Design and finish are way ahead of last gen, as is the ride quality on standard 20" wheels. Capability in the snow and ice has been excellent as well. Interior space, particularly in the back, is way up on the previous model.

Favorite Features

Design, ride comfort, performance and gadgets. Tank range seems pretty good for a heavy powerful SUV, but too early to really tell yet.

Suggested Improvements

Standard audio system is pretty poor. I didn't order the car, just picked up a cancelled order so I couldn't specify that. My car has a bi-color interior, I would have chosen all black.