Used 2002 Isuzu Axiom Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Isuzu Axiom - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Axiom model:

nothing to complain about
By JayDLaw

2002 Isuzu Axiom XS 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I only had my Axiom 1 week. It has been great! The interior give the vehicle a luxorious feel. The steering, and excelleration is great. Both my father and sister own Blazers and they love my Axiom. gas milage is not a concern considering that it is an SUV, you want better milage buy a civic. Everyone complements me on my purchase. Accellerates and turns much better in sport suspension mode.

CD changer location, computerized readout for cd player and climate controls, do not see them on the road. suspension settings. overall style

gas milage, although i cant complain considering. up and down control in powerseat, driverside legroom,

Grace( getting somthing you donr deserve
By jorge

2002 Isuzu Axiom XS 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

this is my first SUV and I really enjoy it. We bought the XS package and we feel extreme privilidge to own a car like this!! We were looking for a SUV as the Saturn or Rodeo but did not realize that we could get an Axiom for a little bit more with soooo many extras!! ITs AWESOME!

the digital screen is great and the power!

Just get one
By Artman5x5

2002 Isuzu Axiom 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was leasing a 2000 Honda Passport (Rodeo)and enjoyed the truck. The lease was coming to an end and I was looking at getting another but I wanted to buy not lease. I had spent about 2 months shopping around and comparing other SUV's and for the money, ride and equipment nothing came close to the Axiom. The SUV's that came close to what I was looking for were the new Nissan Murano and GMC Envoy but costing between 3,000 and 5,000 dollars more for a similarly equiped Axiom was not worth it.

The torque on demand 4wd and six disk cd player.

More leg room and storage for the driver.

Love It
By MsKittey

2002 Isuzu Axiom XS 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I havent even had my Axiom a week, and I love it. I was geared towards the Rodeo due to the price, till I saw the Axiom, Sold me before I even took a test drive. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a SUV!

Great body styling, get lots of compliments. Classy interior two-toned leather. Climate Control, smooth ride.

Little more leg room and storage space for driver.

solid value
By integrity

2002 Isuzu Axiom 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Isuzu make some of the most dependable suv's in the worl. I've had a rodeo, trooper and now the best of all; an axiom. I would recommend it over other suv's in its price class. Better handling, acceleration, and traction than trooper or jeep cherokee in my opinion of course.

Great handling, good on gas, totally reliable

Sound system mediocre as are the infinity tires that came with mine.