The World's Best Hatchback
By Tom on
1993 Honda Civic CX 2dr Hatchback
I received this car from my father after another driver took an early left at an intersection and totaled my 1999 Honda Civic coupe. Needless to say, I adore this car. The interior is minimalistic and easy to use right away. The exterior is genius and I love the shape and design. With this car stock, I can rev this car as much as I want and it eats it up. The transmission is still sound after all these years and shifting is always smooth. It's the perfect size car, and I will always love this car very much. I intend to keep this car for a very long time, which even after 16 years on the road seems like no problem (no mechanical problems ever!). This is one of the best cars you could own!
Favorite Features
Easy accessible rear (I can just throw something from the backseat into the trunk area). I love the fact I have no power-steering and manual windows. Nothing to break and it's more fun to drive! Best feature is being able to fit into parking spaces other cars cannot when two SUVs park incorrectly.
Suggested Improvements
With all Hondas of the EG generation (1992 - 1995), rust in the rear quarter panels is always a problem due to poor ventilation. This has been fixed in the 1999+ year models. All other "improvements" I have done. ;)