2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Success

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Success
By Skinnydogred on

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've had my 07 GT for well over a year now and love the car and driving experience. For the last 20 years I've driven more fuel efficient trucks and SUVs and it sure does feel nice to have a motor under the hood. The car pretty much follows your foot's command. The car's been out a few years now, but it still attract attention and conversation most places I go. I don't drive the car hard nor do I drive it passive. Speeding tickets could be a problem in this car. When I get out on the road I find myself engaged in the drive. Other cars/traffic seem to always be going to slow; watch yourself if you buy one of these cars to drive!

Both exterior and interior styling. I feel good while driving down the road and when I walk up to the car it's always the nicest, sporty looking car to my eye. Plenty of power under the hood and a nice V8 exhaust sound; even for quiet neighborhoods. Shaker 500 not too bad for a stock stereo.

While on a nice blacktopped expressway, the GT's a dream. Those warn out Seattle roads are freakin noisy! Too much road noise on most roads and streets! Dash board vibrates; Ford Engineers - be ashamed!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review