Have i found my perfect car?
By Douglas on
2006 Ford Mustang V6 Standard 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)
My on going quest for the perfect vehicle stopped at the 2006 Ford Mustang V6. I needed a car that looked cool, could carry my friends without too much complaint, and had that fun factor that everyone desires. After first gear I was sold. The pull was impressive. The salesman, who was obviously new to ford, actually asked if it was the V8. The cornering is tight and whips into parking spots effortlessly although the nose is long and sometimes deceptive to where it is. The gas mileage is better than expected, while cruising at 80 mph, I achieved 32 mpg. The cabin is roomy, even for a 6'2" guy like me. Even still, my knee tends to hit the hard plastic boarder of the center radio cluster.
Favorite Features
1. Cool Factor - the looks and compliments that I receive 2. The fun factor - the responsive acceleration and the urge to modify 3. Practicality - gas mileage, 4 seats, folding rear seats 4. Comfortability - Supportive seats, roomy cabin, all controls are easily within reach.
Suggested Improvements
Trunk release button in cabin! Cup holders in the rear as well, and dual exhaust for the V6 (or at least an option for dual exhaust).