2004 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: This car sells it self

2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Mach 1 Premium Coupe (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

This car sells it self
By ddmodify on

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I looked for a dark shadow grey Mach 1 for 9 months. The whole time I felt like I was cheating on my 99' 35th anniversary Mustang (Silver and Black). But, I consider my Mach to be a classy performance car. My Mach, is my 3rd mustang. I park next to corperate americas' bmw clone series (you know the dark one with 4 doors), and no one ever compliments their cars. The joke is there is a million mustangs on the road. But I've seen one like mine. (at a mustang car show) My suggestion, but a special series mustang (35th, Bullit, Mach, Cobra) Far nicer interiors.

300+ HP & 300 Torque of refined beauty. When you dyno a motionless car with a shaker hood that has no air passing over it, is it creating additional airpressure? Nope... 315 HP is probably more accurate

Bring it back on 06'... Only make 1200 in Dark Shadow Grey so it takes me forever to find one. Radio controls on the steering wheel. Definately add a stock supercharger (for warrenty reasons) Indipendent rear suspension. Painted folding mirrors. Oh wait, I think I just made a Cobra.