2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ram Pickup 1500 model:
It's got a HEMI!!
By Mark130 on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I bought this truck for work. Owning a Honda Civic previous to this. Of course the gas mileage is an issue, but there is no complaint about the power or the ride. The HEMI is awesome, more than enough power for anyhing I want to do. The looks are great, interior is quiet. I will never go back to owing a car again.

'04 Ram Quad Cab Laramie 4X2 Hemi
By Johnny D on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I drove my '98 Ram Quad Cab more than 200K in the 5 years I had it. So naturally I looked to Dodge for a replacement. I found an '04 Silver Quad Cab Laramie 4X2 Hemi that had my name on it, and drove it home. That was a year and 15K miles ago. this truck drives better than most cars I've had. Sure it's huge and loves to visit gas stations, but I've surprised many a driver of high priced exotics as well as domestic muscle cars with the way the Ram handles the windy roads of SF coast. This truck feels as stable and composed at 90 as it does at 40, and with the Hemi getting to 90 is a very short wait.

2004 1500 SLT QC Hemi
By Rich J. on 09/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Fourth pickup purchase, second Dodge, first Hemi. This Lone Star edition with the Hemi is the best value package available.

Best bang for your buck!!!
By Paradynamics on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned a 1973 Dodge Power Wagon after that I switched to Ford and now I am back and boy am I glad. This is by far the fastest and most powerful truck I have ever owned and I cant say enough about it. I have 2 sports cars,I drive an S2000 and the wife drives her SLK320 and the new Ram is the vehicle I pick to drive the most. Thank you Dodge for making a truck that Ford cant light a match too.

Dodge who would have guessed
By RRMcBride1969 on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I have never been a fan of the Dodge pickups. I remember the uqly burnt orange thing that my brother bought in the mid 1970s, it really turned me off Dodge trucks. Then something happened, they got good looking and really functional. While I was deployed in suppport of Operation Iraqi Freedom I decided if I lived through it I would treat myself to a new Pickup. I looked around and it came down to having to park my but in a truck to make up my mind as I could not get a good read of the internet. Ass soon as i sat in my Dodge 4X4 I knew it was the one. It was taller than any other I had tried, it was peppy off the line and had power to spare in the mid-range.

Great Truck
By BOBZHEMI on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

I've always owned sport cars, I'll never but another car again. All I have to say is Hemi. One problem I am having now is the front brakes are squeeking and I think the front rotors are warped. I've read in a few other instances that people were having this problem too. Of course the warranty on brakes and rotors is up after a year,so I don't know if Dodge will replace them.

My Bad BoyTruck
By G.G.A.3 on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

With having 3 girls,we needed room and something very reliable.I know the Dodge has both.I have tried other trucks out ,they just didn't compare to the Ram and since I have a 74 Dodge Power Wagon(1 ton) that has over 275000 miles on it and still running great and pulls everything.Why buy anything else.

Ram 1500
By TFJ on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab ST 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Simply put...this is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Excellent ride and handling, versatile, roomy and comfortable.

Ram 1500 Very Impressive
By Joey Pass26 on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5M)

Ram 1500 has very sleek, eye catching design. HEMI V8 worth every penny. Plenty of speed for a durable heavy duty truck. Very smooth ride as well. Interior stylish and has no complaints from me about leg room (Im also 6'3" so leg room is important)...

1500 Quad cab Hemi
By 70bigblock on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab Laramie Rwd SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Edmunds needs to add the Hemi motor as Part of your selection, you always rate the 4.7. There is no comparison. My truck has ran great, no problems. I read reviews that it sits to high. please It's a truck. It's my opinion The best looking truck on the road!!