2006 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews 8

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2006 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
I love my Charger
By Byron on 04/11/07 17:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I think it's a great car. Although this modern Hemi is nothing compared to the original (I've had a 440 Cuda that would outright kill it), the modern Hemi still seems like a great motor, just don't ever think you have a chance against the 440's and 426 Hemi's of old. My Charger has the Goodyear RSA tires, which I hear are better than the Continentals, but I'm very disappointed with the tires. They don't grip well, especially in winter. And P225 (that's 225mm wide) tires are too narrow on a car of this size. Upgrade, I'm telling you. I think the steering could be improved, and as someone else said, the cupholders. There's nothing else on the market as fast and practical.

Best Car Ever Owned
By Brown Sugar on 03/30/07 22:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I never thought about buying new until the Charger arrived. It fits all my family's needs, yes family. It has all the thrills of nostalgic muscle of modern day refinment. I feel safe puting my newborn and 7 year old in it but yet don't feel like I bought the old boring old family four door. It has the thrills of a muscle car.

Fun Family car
By Krukedi on 03/29/07 14:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

We bought because we are having a baby and needed more room. We wanted fun and practical. We got the R/T with R&T performance package. It turns heads, gives plenty of power and feels safe compared to other four door sedans in the same price range. Wish you could spin the tires better but it's probably good it can't because I would go through them too quick.

Great looking car, but poor quality
By ilcrosscountry on 03/26/07 08:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the look and the power of my Dodge Charger if only I can keep it out of the dealership every month. So far it's been in for transmission problems twice, carpet quality issues, leaking fluids, and several other small problems. If only DCX fixes the quality of their cars.

What a Car!
By truckmiser on 03/21/07 16:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car has been a lot of fun. Flaws: trunk rubs on the corners, gps went out, update gps isnt as good and now the cd player doesnt work, 100+mph in the heat a whistle comes by the front windshield ( during hotter days) Tires have been a major issue, can anyone agree if the Goodyears wear on the inside walls quickly, at $300 each tire man Id like to see as much wear as possible, they lasted to 30k though. Other than that I really love the car. I hate the gps locator why in the world would it prompt you with locations 1000 miles away when you know a place of business that your looking for is within 10 miles. I highly recommend to purchase this car its been a real joy overall!

Fun car to drive
By Norm on 03/20/07 19:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

The first 1000 miles I just drove it up and down the highway it was so fun to drive with the performance it has. Holds the road with little effort. Brakes are outstanding. First car I have owned that people call it a sharp car. Dealer installed a cold air intake which gives it addition HP. Love the car.

Charger SXT!
By xtec on 03/20/07 12:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned Chrysler cars most of my driving years and this Charger is one of the best cars Chrysler made. It has good power with the 3.5, and it handles great with a very smooth ride. The transmission is the smoothest I ever seen in a Chrysler car. This is today's modern muscle car.

Best purchase I ever made
By jbchoc on 03/17/07 14:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car has been everything I expected it to be and more. I had been eyeing the Charger ever since it first came out again in 2006. I love the way it looks, handles, and feels. The Hemi in the R/T version will take on any Corvette or Mustang hands down. The cabin is very roomy - almost too roomy in fact. I am 6' 1" and I have to lean forward to adjust the rear view mirror. There's enough controls on the steering wheel to control the radio, cd changer, and navigation system. I love this car to death and I plan on keeping it for a long time.

The Colonel Mosby
By Francesco on 03/16/07 19:10 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Went the distance and got a silver R/T w/Performance Group - well worth it, esp the leather seats. Mine is the only one in the 'hood and all are transfixed. Took it from Quebec to Georgia and back and smiled the whole time. The smooth sure performance of this machine amazes. Its 350 ponies yield so much mature, confident power I can only shake my head when some kid is foolish enough to provoke it by revving up his engine at a stoplight. This Dodge muscle car is King of the Road and all must concede the fact. I highly recommend it to anyone. But if you go for it, make sure its equipped with its legendary growling soul: the Hemi engine that makes the crazy sane and the sane crazy...

This is a fun v6
By knightrider74 on 03/16/07 01:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is a perfect balance of fun and comfort rolled into a gas saving v6. I am impressed. Keep up the good work Dodge.