Used 2006 Dodge Charger Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Dodge Charger - Consumer Reviews

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Compliments on the vehicle
By Stilts

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have been getting a lot of compliments on the style of the car. The people say the body style is in its own, but wish sometimes it would go back to old style Charger. The people that have ridden with me says the performance is great, and the handling is outstanding. The interior is comfortable and roomy.

Favorite Features

I love the hemi engine, the interior is comfortable. The trunk is very roomy

Suggested Improvements

At this time I cannot think of any, except what I said prevoiusly about maybe going back to the old style of Charger.

Precious memories revisited
By Robert Sponseller

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

With the introduction of the "K" car, I wrote Chrysler Corp. off, now with the Charger I'm back again. My Charger Daytona R/T has taken 50 yrs. off my life! It's very difficult to find fault with anything about this vehicle. The only thing bad is this Dodge has radar target written all over it. I guess it's either be careful or pay the man. Dodge's blending the old school, Hemi V8, rear wheel drive, and slightly retro styling with new tech. Great supension, stability control, M.D.S., etc. has made it with me, and I hope enough other people to keep it going.

Favorite Features

Hemi engine, great handling, a well balanced vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

Factory N.O.S. maybe.

Love it!
By Tami

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm loving this car! Great car and fun to drive. Not to mention it is a great price. You get lots of respect when your are on the road. I am a girl and the guys dig it that I have such a sweet ride. Thanks for bringing the Charger back from the dead! Let's roll guys!

Favorite Features

I was suprised on how much room you have. It makes me feel very safe. I'm very impressed on how well it hugs the road. Not to mention very quick!

Suggested Improvements

The only thing that I have noticed just a little is having to fill up more. It may be due to our crazy gas prices but it is making me more fuel conscience.

Make a Difference in the RT/Basic
By Ms. Educated

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my car, but don't like the fact that the only difference noticeable is the HEMI on the side from the basic 3.5. The interior could have more comfortable seating and the option on the RT could be a heck of a lot more than is offered in the selling deal. The dash board in the RT should be Indigo blue, the driving light should have blue like tint. Make the RT more attractive for the beautiful car that it is.

Favorite Features

The Hemi

Takes Me Back !
By Ted

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Was in the market for a 300 but the styling of the Charger won me over. It definitely has that feeling of driving my old '73 LeMans but with much improved handling, and of course much better fuel economy. I have never had so many starngers come and talk to me and ask me questions about my car. Seems that everyone is as impressed by its looks as I am. Still wished I could have afforded the Hemi though! At speed, the wind raises the rear bumper which in turn rubs on the trunk lid wearing a line in the paint. Have been told that Chrysler will have a fix for this August 1, 2006.

Favorite Features

Lots of room and very comfortable seating. The thing rides like it is on rails. A great highway car. This car is a lot more than a looker.

Suggested Improvements

Cruise Control - put on steering wheel please! I have a 6 speaker Boston Acoustics 276 watt system. Poor Sound in my opinion, very bassy. With all the plastic in the car, everything vibrates. Also need an MP3 capable player or even an aux. jack.