2006 Dodge Charger Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:
My Charger R/T!
By Kriste W on 08/29/05 11:36 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I went to the dealer to look at the 300C, but I was blown away by the new Charger. One test drive was all I needed to know that this is the car for me. I've had Mustangs in the past, but I was not impressed, nor do I think that the new Mustangs provide everything that the new Chargers do. I don't mind if the Charger is a couple of heartbeats slower than the Mustang - I'm willing to give that up for the ability to seat four comfortably & put a week's worth of groceries in the trunk. The new Charger rocks, plain & simple!

Hemi Charger!
By Randy on 08/27/05 20:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Hemi is great. Trip to Lake George, 2000 miles round trip averaged 24MPG not bad for this much power. Fun to drive. Easy to pass pretty much anything. Very comfortable. Pricy at $35,000 but worth it. My employee discount (I'm an electrician at the brake factory) was $500 - for taking the DC loan.

Chargers are fun
By Drasil on 08/27/05 11:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The handling is excellent. The V6 SE has plenty of pick up power. Plenty of leg and head room. I'd take one over a Mustang GT anytime.

Hemi can go
By specialk19631 on 08/26/05 18:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great handling car. Smooth comfortable ride. Lots of rear seat room. Hemi has lots of get up and go. Acts like a sports car.

Charger R/T
By TB on 08/23/05 13:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my daily driver, and I run between 1,000 to 2,000 miles a month. The car drive like a dream, plenty of power in all speeds and handles well. I love this beast!

Fun 2 Drive. Eye candy!
By cedric on 08/22/05 12:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I must say that I was not in the market for this car but when I went to the dealership boy I was surprised! I encountered more stares when I first had my baby for a week. Now it likes the whole world wants one.

One Awsome Ride
By Mark Wigley on 08/21/05 21:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

When I heard that this car was on tap from the boys at Mopar I got real interested. Since I missed having one of the original muscle cars I was ready. I have hated driving front wheel drive cars most of my life. When I saw the first new Charger and had a chance to drive it with the Hemi I had to have one. I am a automotive technician and have the opportunity to drive just about everything on the road. For the money, I don't think you can buy another car that is this well enginieered with the looks and performance that this car has.

Two door vs four door
By domenick on 08/20/05 19:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vechcle is fun to drive with the Hemi power. It's fast, fun, and brand new. I really like the classic ones better the old ones blow the new one away........

Awesome!
By Misaims on 08/18/05 19:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car rocks! I started drooling over the commercials and test drove about 3 different cars before buying. It was the best deciscion I've made all year. The car handles and drives so smoothly. The stereo is fantastic - the speakers are so crisp. This car is comfortable, sleek and so fun to drive - I actually look forward to my commute. And it turns heads - I get stopped all the time. I would have no qualms about telling anyone to buy one.

My choice of Charger
By Sheila Fudge on 08/16/05 19:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Charger Sedan RT 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I was wanting to change from driving an SUV to a car. I was looking for better fuel economy but still wanted safety and performance. My husband drives a Dodge Ram 4X4 with the Hemi motor and suggested I try the new Charger. I was suprised at the high mileage rating. After test driving it I knew I wanted it. I have been totally satisfied with my purchase.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.