2001 Chevrolet Venture 3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic w/ABE Seats Consumer Review - Love my van!

2001 Chevrolet Venture - Consumer Review

2001 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABE Seats (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Warner Bros. Passenger Minivan (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic w/ABE Seats)

Love my van!
By Ashley on

2001 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABE Seats (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I am very impressesd with the overall quality of the vehicle and the ease of use and comfort. It is very quiet while driving, even at high speeds and in wind. I own the Warner Brothers version and with the built in TV and DVD player, it's great. I like the fact that you can control the rear heat and air from both the front seat and back seats. You also have the ability to have the front and back seats on separate radio stations, or the cd player. Great for kids and or driving at night so occupants can sleep but driver can listen to music silently. I love this vehicle!

Favorite Features

I love the safety aspects of this van - the side air bags are great. It's great having the built in TV and A/V inputs so kids can not only watch TV but play games and you can hook up external players. Well thought out vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

Needs a few more cupholders. Middle seats have none unless you fold down a seat that has them built into the back. Would be nice to have the cruise and radio controls on the steering wheel but that is not a big deal at all.