Best car I have ever owned
By Sandra Wyatt on
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I purchased this car new in 2005. The primary driver is my son who is now 22. Other than regular maintenance (oil changes, fuel filter replacement, etc) the car has not required anything except new front rotors. It now has 115,000 miles on it and runs as good as the day I purchased it. It gets 28 to 32 mpg. My son has also wrecked it 3 times. Two were serious accidents and he did not get hurt in either. The most recent wreck was in March of this year when he was hit by a Semi truck. The car is currently being repaired from this wreck. I couldn't ask for a more reliable and safe vehicle. My mother recently purchased a 2009 and said she will never own another Ford again.
Favorite Features
Very dependable and safe. I never worry that it will not start even on the coldest days in the winter. Have never had a problem with it.
Suggested Improvements
The interior could be a little nicer. But it has handled all of the abuse from my son and is still in good condition. Other than that you can't improve on perfection.
By stumpybaloney
on 10/24/11 11:50 AM (PDT)

Damn! your son has wrecked it 3 times! Maybe he should learn how to be a responsible driver. Seriously, what the hell?