Very Pleased
By Jeff on
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
I ended up with the red jewel v8 because I was unwilling to wait any longer for the ordered white v6. I'm so glad I did because it's the first question/observation that everyone makes about my car (big engine?). Once I tinted the windows, this car became one of the most awesome looking cars on the road. The blind spots that people talk about are real so don't buy this car if you can't drive proficiently with mirrors. It's also fun to remote start the v8 and watch bystanders jump out of their skin! My true test of a vehicle is that if something unforeseen happened to this car tonight, would I take the insurance check and buy it again tomorrow - WITHOUT A DOUBT I WOULD BUY THE EXACT CAR AGAIN!
Favorite Features
The overall look of the car and the reaction that people have when they see it. When you step on the gas - it GOES! I find myself using the cruise control to keep it from running out from under me. It's the most fun I've had driving a car in quite awhile. I also love the iPod integration via USB!
Suggested Improvements
I do tend to scrape the under nose on curbs when pulling all the way into a parking space. Some accent lighting to highlight the garage door buttons would be nice.