1991 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Review: My 1991 Camaro RS new toy

1991 Chevrolet Camaro Hatchback - Consumer Review

My 1991 Camaro RS new toy
By frank1957 on

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I just broke into the Camaro family with the purchase of a 1991 RS this past weekend. So far so good and the original owner, a retired police chief took very good care of it. I am impressed with how solid it feels. I have loved the styling of this generation of Camaro for years and always described it as just "damn tough"! After many completely pleasurable hours of detailing and cleaning it from top to bottom, I have to admit it is looking hot. My day was made today when stopped at a traffic light and a pedestrian looked at it, gave me and the car a hearty thumbs up and said "Great car! I have one too!" With the T-tops out there is just nothing better than a Camaro. I am in love!

The body styling is simply the best there is around and is ageless. I don't need a street racer but do love the throaty sound the engine makes. The interior is surprisingly comfortable and the layout is simple and to the point. I have no rattles or noises when driving and it feels very solid.

None as the production of this car is in the history books. It is what it is and that is exactly why I bought it!