My Thoughts
By Brian on
2006 Cadillac STS V6 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
First two weeks with the STS have been great. I have come from driving imports for many years and felt like I was taking a chance. So far, only time will tell, I love the car. Feature for feature and in the price dependent the luxury imports can't compare. I have the V6 AWD and look forward to the winter snow. This car is super quiet and so far rock solid. It is almost freakish how many features that have been packed into the car and the first time that I have actually had to read an owners manual more than once to get a handle on all of the technology features and how to use everything.
Favorite Features
I like all of the personalization features for remote start, lock/unlock. The Bose stereo is amazaing. The heated/cooled seats are a blessing. Navigation is complicated, but works well. I usually not big on domestic interior styling but GM, has done it's homework correctly.
Suggested Improvements
Its gas mileage could be better, I average around 18 mpg. It needs more storage in the glove box. The voice recognition is hit or miss. The trunk is not as large as you would think, but it's certainly adequate. I can't use the nav system while moving, I should be able to if there is a front passenger. I like how it emulates a German steering feel.